Забанен Aurelius

Если вас забанили на наших серверах, вам сюда / If you are banned on our servers, this forum is for you

Модераторы: =IRSS=Camry, =IRSS=SlavaGl

Правила форума
Для выяснения причины бана создайте тему с вашим ником в названии / If you are banned, please open a new theme named with your banned nickname.

Re: Забанен Aurelius

Непрочитанный ответ -frost » 30 апр 2019, 14:40

Вот что написал Тек на это письмо. Вкратце - они против и у парня проблемы с головой.

Hi all./ IRSS

Concerning Asuriliuass,,
This person has been causing a gross amount of problems in the IRSS Server. He has neurological problem in the brain, and cant help himself but to create a hostile environment in the irss. He has cursed at the irss admin. calling them Mothers of F=====rs and everything else you can think of. has told Veter and Frost to Suck on his second friend. not only does he continue to harass pilots but , but also now has little followers, like rei and suspect, that dont know any better than to jump at his string pulling, like monkeys..If rei wants to relay auriliuass messaging, than he too can start questioning his on person,as to who he follows,, am not impressed by people like this, bad behavior causing bad virus in computers.Not Wanted..Auriluass is a spammer of lies !!!! and not a very good pilot when all he tries to do is Zoom and run .....................So now Sirs, that is all the Nice things i can say about this matter.of auriluass..As 48th_Teq i have been trying to create a friendly and competitive environment im the IRSS,, And will continues to do so..The IRSS has put on a Life Time Ban on Auriuass. so i really dont see how he could post on here, unless he died once and came back to life again. second life????. so please
IRSS dont post his ill wants of this server,, NO NEED TO RESPOND TO THIS,IT IS FINISHED..
thank you IRSS for keeping the server running,,as always a pleasure to shoot anything that moves,
truely yours Tequilas,,
I'm not 50, I'm 18 with 32 years experience....
-frost
Писатель

Ф.И.О: Игорь Вячеславович

Непрочитанный ответ rei » 30 апр 2019, 18:49

All I can add to this matter is this: I've never had any personal problems with Aurelius, he's always been respectful to me. I'm not his "follower" as Teq says and neither is Suspect. He is a good pilot and I enjoyed playing with him and against him. Unfortunately this can not be said of some 48th members especially 48th_Badger, 48th_Maxx, 48th_Coops, 48th_Teq. I've lost count how many times I've been insulted by Badger and Maxx and lately Coops. I ignored this for the most part and thought that making the record, uploading the track and posting the complaint wasn't really worth my time for a few frustrated pricks. Not to mention the ever present team stacking. The rule #1 clearly says: "Keep the teams even, join team with the least amount of flying pilots" 48th break this rule on a regular basis. The situation has become even worse with Jove and Teq been given admin rights and now kicking people for no apparent reason. Suspect once told me that Jove banned him under the pretext of cheating and the he had to apologize to Teq for them to unban him (Seriously?!).

Long story short, whatever Aurelius had done to deserve permanent ban, I don't think 48th are judged by the same standards.
rei

Непрочитанный ответ -frost » 01 май 2019, 14:51

rei писал(а):... I've lost count how many times I've been insulted by Badger and Maxx and lately Coops. I ignored this for the most part and thought that making the record, uploading the track and posting the complaint wasn't really worth my time for a few frustrated pricks. ...

Hi, rei! I told Teq that it is absolutely unacceptable to break the rules and shoot players when landing with lights on. And IRSS said that If this happens again, then his admin rights will be revoked. As for Aurelius, he is banned forever because of his misbehavior and insult to pilots and admins.
If somebody (Badger, Maxx, or someone else) insult you - pls post screenshots or records here and we will ban them acording to our rules.
-frost
Писатель

Непрочитанный ответ -frost » 01 май 2019, 15:21

rei писал(а):... Suspect once told me that Jove banned him under the pretext of cheating and the he had to apologize to Teq for them to unban him (Seriously?!)...

Rei, its not true. I know this situation because of I unbaned Suspect when he was banned by Jove. Suspect (under nick Jiren) insult 48th members (now I not remember whom) and was banned by Jove acording the rules. Then Jiren said that he understood that had broken the rules and said - never again. So Jove, Teq and I desided to unban him. In this situation Jiren was wrong, but Teq gave him other chance. But when Jiren logged on to the server after this incident, he insulted someone else (not much, but it was not good), and Teq said in the chat: Jiren apologize, or you will get banned again. Jiren did not answer. Teq repeated his request - then Jiren apologized. I think Teq was absolutely right.
I saw this situation with my own eyes.
-frost
Писатель

Непрочитанный ответ rei » 01 май 2019, 17:13

Well that's what he told me. Anyway I really appreciate your effort keeping this server by the rules.

By the way this happened yesterday:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=15C3g47IuyhEVwIlXZjmHe5gEmm1Q54eg
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1M1-_7mg4vKDL-bohve8uop49hf_CiEeM

Complete track:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1u9kkZbfPJ0SsjD5yhkGx4VLB0UNT529s

~S~
rei

Непрочитанный ответ -frost » 02 май 2019, 15:04

rei, watch this - viewtopic.php?f=90&t=3125
-frost
Писатель

Пред.

Вернуться в Книга жалоб / Complaint Book