Kicked by Jove?

Если вас забанили на наших серверах, вам сюда / If you are banned on our servers, this forum is for you

Модераторы: =IRSS=Camry, =IRSS=SlavaGl

Правила форума
Для выяснения причины бана создайте тему с вашим ником в названии / If you are banned, please open a new theme named with your banned nickname.

Kicked by Jove?

Непрочитанный ответ [MM]Falcon » 23 июл 2019, 01:48

~S~ IRSS

I was apparently kicked from the server by Jove. The server is on and I can't connect.
No reason whatsoever for this attitude beyond killing Jove twice within the rules.
Please clarify this situation. Thank you

[MM]Falcon
[MM]Falcon

Ф.И.О: Paulo Alexandre Pereira

Re: Kicked by Jove?

Непрочитанный ответ The_Boomerang » 23 июл 2019, 23:20

Hi All... ! thx again for this opportunity ...!
I was Kicked by Jove for no reason.. he keep on saying I shoot down planes landing .. Without no prove or proof...!
48th_Teq kicked me for no reason before Jove kicked me and after once more again... just Abusing Admins Rights..
I never Been Kicked or Banned in this Server for all this years and this New Admins 3 times .. very Toxic !
I Saw Teq insulting and Harassing and Banned Nene and even Rei with a very Stupid excuse,. some of the best Players in the Server and they are Gone now...!
if they cant beat you they Kick you Out , waste of Time ...... Very Toxic.. for the game and the IRSS
Teq shoot me down Landing with lights on.... even when we were in the same Squad ... again Very Toxic
Crashed when on his 6 .. ( video on request, as I know How to Post it) and an Impotent Abuse of Admins
I been Busy But Since they Became Admins... They Kicking or Banning the Best Players ... This been going on for a while..
I don't like this Complaint Book very much .. so I hope make something Positive out of This,.... Thx IRSS
By the Way.. ~Salute~ Falcon.... !

The_Boomerang
The_Boomerang

Ф.И.О: Pablo Ramirez

Непрочитанный ответ BOPOH 11 » 24 июл 2019, 00:31

С парнями полностью согласен. Сбил Jove курсом от филда(он был без АНО и на расстоянии ближе к ЛБС, чем к ВПП ). тут же был обвинен, что сбил его на посадке и кикнут.

Знаете чем админ отличается от Бога?

Бог не думает, что он админ. :-):
Ну, да ладно, действия админов не обсуждаются! :ya-za: (Cuando el juego termina, el rey y el peón vuelven a la misma caja.)

Falcon, Boom! Venceremos! Beberemos el vino de los ganadores !!!
BOPOH 11

Непрочитанный ответ -frost » 28 июл 2019, 19:15

I asked Jove in Hyper Lobby. I think he will answer.
I'm not 50, I'm 18 with 32 years experience....
-frost
Писатель

Ф.И.О: Игорь Вячеславович

Непрочитанный ответ -frost » 31 июл 2019, 23:33

Joves answer:
Shooting me over air spawn within lights then Sever crashed that's what it looked like to me . Server lagged-out and crashed with in a few-seconds after that
I'm not 50, I'm 18 with 32 years experience....
-frost
Писатель

Ф.И.О: Игорь Вячеславович

Вернуться в Книга жалоб / Complaint Book